Terms of Service
2. Permitted Users: Company does not knowingly collect information from children under age 13. If you are under age 18, you are not permitted to submit any information to the Website without your parent or guardian’s express written consent, and you represent and warrant to Company that you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so and that your parent or guardian agrees to these Terms on your behalf. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Company may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child under age 18, please notify Company immediately by sending an email to ______________ detailing the basis of your belief and your request.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
5. Your Indemnity of Company: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Company, its employees, agents, representatives, distribution, advertising or other strategic partners from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Company site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys fees, of every kind and nature.
6. Additional Conditions: Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Products offered by Company at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. You agree to use the Products provided by Company only for their intended lawful purposes and in accordance with all applicable laws.
7. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property: The Website, including without limitation, the text, software, graphics, photos, and videos, and Products are owned by or licensed to Company, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States Copyright Act and trademark laws, foreign laws, and international conventions. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and said Products. All copyright, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property rights in this Website. The names, images and logos identifying Company are proprietary marks of Company. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or service mark of Company, its associated companies and affiliates, or any third party unless expressly stated otherwise..
8. Links to Other Websites: The Website may links to websites operated by other parties. The use of other websites is at your own risk. Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. You acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
9. Modifications: Company reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website, Products, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or Products.
10. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PURCHASE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PURCHASE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Exclusions and Limitations: Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. This Limitation of Liability shall be to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
12. Notice Required by California Law: Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The name, address and telephone number of the provider of this service is______ . Complaints regarding the service or requests to receive further information regarding use of this service may be sent to the provider of this service at The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Boulevard, Suite S202, Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (916) 574-7950 or (800) 952-5210.
Sacred + Divine Candles are made from food grade wax with a soy coconut blend. Through traditional extraction methods, like distillation, expression, and extraction, we obtain essential oils, isolates, absolutes and resins from plants and flowers that we then blend into our fragrances at high concentrations to bring you a sacred aromatherapeutic experience.